Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Welcome To the New Co-Bloggers

Two new co-bloggers have been added to the bloggers list. They are... Liberal Arts Dude from Washington DC, and Pamela Jolly from New Orleans. You can find out more about these co-bloggers from the bio page, which you can find on the sidebar.

I am still working on getting more co-bloggers and resident guest bloggers. This remains a challenge.... particularly my effort to reach out to non-African American bloggers.

I am interested in adding 1-2 more people over the next month.

In the meantime, I am glad these bloggers have agreed to come on board and give of their time....and their writing.

2 comments:

rikyrah said...

Welcome to the new bloggers!!!

Can't wait to read your posts. :)

Anonymous said...

I have begun a blog titled Last Chance America. It will focus on the impact of Holywood and the media on our youth. I found your topic on Rap music very interesting Thanks. J.Paul