Saturday, May 26, 2007

Rapper Nelly Taking Minstrel Show To Africa


Yet Another Reason for Black Folks to Be Proud!

Wishful thinking of course.
The reality is that this is just another source of Black shame and embarrassment for me and it's another ugly mark on the so-called "Black Community".

Rapper Nelly is taking his Minstrel Show overseas. He has just signed a deal with a distributor in South Africa to sell his Pimp Juice there, and throughout the rest of the African continent. See Eurweb report.

Ahh yesss!... just what South Africa needs.... Pimp Juice. And who better to represent the image of African Americans on the World stage than Nelly or any other Rapper for that matter?

And African Americans wonder why native born Africans are leery of them and have negative stereotypes about Black American culture?

Nelly has also agreed to host the show "Pimp My Ride" in South Africa. Isn't that just f_____ng dandy!!!!? As if that's not enough, he is also in the process of distributing more of his products in Canada.

I know this may appear to be an April Fools joke.... it seemed the same way to me when I first learned of it, but it isn't April (unfortunately). This nightmare is real.

3 comments:

g-e-m2001 said...

Oh Lord. WHy Why Why? The Scary thing is that the peopel he meets will probably not know about all the nonblack non-pimp juice swilling black people who are in America.
I'm adding you to my blog roll!

rikyrah said...

I wonder which young woman will have the 'opportunity' to have her behind swiped with a credit card. You know they must be looking forward to it.

And, people wonder why I call them Sellouts? Why they are a Minstrel Show. A global Minstrel show.

It's utterly pathetic.

Kala Nation said...

Like I have said the biggest threat to our survival is coming form the coons,traitors,self degrading clowns who are determined to put us back in a state of semi slavery.The main problem is no one criticize this behavior.In my post 'sacred cows' I explain why this is.