Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New Blogger - Meet Rikyrah



I have acquired another top draft pick.

Meet Rikyrah, the newest co-blogger for Mirror On America.

A quick bio from Rikyrah herself:

I'm Rikyrah. Thirtysomething from the midwest. I graduated with a degree in Political Science, & later went back to school to get an MBA. I spent five years working in inner city schools - on the business end. Got out of it because it deflated my spirit. I now am in finance. I enjoy reading, movies, television, nearly all sports and politics. Got away from politics because of the 2000 and 2004 elections, but was drawn back for the 2006 elections, and the bug is definitely back for 2008. I vote for more Democrats than Republicans, but don't consider myself devoted to a party. Fiscally, I'm more left, but on social issues, I think we've lost our way as a country, and definitely as a community. I spend my time trying to be as positive a member of ' The Village' as I can be.

1 comment:

Leon Rock said...

This is a World Series grand slam home run!

Rikyrah is a great critical thinker (although she is a obama supporter. I've always enjoyed her comments on other blogger sites. it's going to be great to read her post. Can't wait!

Welcome Rikyrah!