Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New Site Design

I have been tinkering around with the test blog.... a second blog that I have always had to test different blogger features. I can't seem to make up my mind on a new site design...and it has been more complicated than I thought.

Since hiring someone is probably outside of my budget... I may have to stick with this design for now. Unless I can get a good deal from a webpage designer.

The new blogger setup is a headache huge pain in the behind. The fact that I am not good at webpage design, or html code doesn't help either.

When switching to a different page design, some features, or elements may be lost. And i'm not exactly sure what parts of the page will be lost if/when I switch to a new layout.

I will definitely change page layouts at some point... but I will be taking baby steps to get there.

The current color is driving me crazy.

No comments: