Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The President and First Lady Begin Their Overseas Trip


The President and First Lady leave for Europe aboard Air Force One


The First Lady Changes outfits

The President and First Lady Arrive in London




Obama's trip by the numbers

By MIKE ALLEN

Playbook -- from CBS’s Mark Knoller: President Obama will have six legs on Air Force One totaling 10,997 miles ...

.. Andrews AFB to London: 3,674 miles … London to Strasbourg, France: 401 miles … Strasbourg to Prague, Czech Republic: 322 miles … Prague to Ankara, Turkey: 1,134 miles … Ankara to Istanbul, Turkey: 217 miles … Istanbul to Andrews AFB: 5,229 miles.

1 comment:

Truthiz said...

Um__for a minute there, I thought I'd stumbled into the wrong thread_lol.

Anyway...

With respect to the President and First Lady:

What can I say except that the Obamas simply exude Class and fill me with a tremendous sense of Pride everytime I see them, no matter where they are!