Thursday, March 20, 2008

Clintons Using Wright to Hurt Obama

While nobody should be surprised, just trying to keep folks informed.

Hat tips: poster at JJP and DailyKos

Here are three articles of note:

Yes, Clinton Campaign Is Pushing The Wright Story

Clinton Doesn’t Deny Campaign is Pushing Wright Story to Superdelegates

Clinton Facing Narrower Path to Nomination

I'm only going to point this do I put this.....not that the Clintons care, but the Democratic Party should....Black folk aren't going to take too kindly to using a Minister that is revered against Obama. Silly me....what am I thinking.....they can win those Blue Midwestern and Eastern states without Blue cities, right, and the Black voters that live there? I forgot. Hillary's found a new group of Democrats to vote in those Blue states...

1 comment:

joe in oklahoma said...