Monday, March 13, 2006

Do I have a College Fetish?

I just finished with my College Studies this week...after 4 schools, 10+ years of off & on work, leading to 2 degrees. During all that time, I couldn't wait to get out of school. But even before it was over, I was already plotting how to get back into school, lol.

I want the chance to (formally) study what I am really interested in- and that is International Studies. Basically I keep myself informed about the issues, and have taken some coursework...but never entered a full program.

So I am looking at a possible certificate program in International Affairs at Washington University in St. Louis.

I can't seem to stay away from school.

This has been a long week. I even have to work tomorrow...ON MY "DAY OFF".
Didn't have time (or energy) to write this week. Everytime I wanted to write, I would get too tired.

No comments: