Tuesday, April 15, 2008

U.S. Rep. Geoff Davis Calls Obama - 'BOY'

Here's the article:

U.S. Rep. Geoff Davis, a Hebron Republican, compared Obama and his message for change similar to a "snake oil salesman."

He said in his remarks at the GOP dinner that he also recently participated in a "highly classified, national security simulation" with Obama.

"I'm going to tell you something: That boy's finger does not need to be on the button," Davis said. "He could not make a decision in that simulation that related to a nuclear threat to this country."


Yeah....THAT BOY....

UH HUH.....



Here's his insincere apology:

Dear Senator Obama:

On Saturday night I gave a speech in which I used a poor choice of words when discussing the national security policy positions of the Presidential candidates. I was quoted as saying "That boy's finger does not need to be on the button."

My poor choice of words is regrettable and was in no way meant to impugn you or your integrity. I offer my sincere apology to you and ask for your forgiveness.

Though we may disagree on many issues, I know that we share the goal of a prosperous, secure future for our nation. My comment has detracted from the dialogue that we should all be having on legitimate policy differences and in no way reflects the personal and professional respect I have for you.

Sincerely

Geoff Davis



Obama is an United States SENATOR. Davis is a CONGRESSMAN. Davis is from Kentucky and not Idaho. Any White person from the South understands EXACTLY what they mean when they call a Black man ' BOY'.

Yes, IT.IS.RACIST.

PERIOD.

No comments: