Friday, July 25, 2008

Sorry Senator Obama, Even Your Prayers Are 'Public Domain'




No.

Nothing is private anymore.

Not even a prayer at a place as sacred as the Western Wall.

Someone dug out Senator Obama's prayer at the Western Wall.

Here it is:



Lord,

Protect my family and me. Forgive me my sins and help me guard against pride and despair.

Give me the wisdom to do what is right and just.

And make me an instrument of your will.




There's something very bad about our society, the world's society, that a man's prayer can't be kept private between him and his God.

No, it wasn't our ' right' to know. This was none of our business.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty bad. I saw in a headline that his prayer had been published, but c'mon. At the same time, he is a public figure so every little thing he does will be scrutinized, though that doesn't excuse the actions of whoever lifted this prayer and provided it to the media.

Anonymous said...

I think the mere fact that you published his prayer says something bad about you as well as the world. You, in your little world could have kept his prayer private and let those curious enough, find it elsewhere.

standards or morals anyone?