Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sinbad Slams Hillary Clinton


The vetting of Hillary Clinton continues...

From the Washington Post Blog:

Sinbad, along with singer Sheryl Crow, was on that 1996 trip to Bosnia that Clinton has described as a harrowing international experience that makes her tested and ready to answer a 3 a.m. phone call at the White House on day one, a claim for which she's taking much grief on the campaign trail.

Harrowing? Not that Sinbad recalls. He just remembers it being a USO tour to buck up the troops amid a much worse situation than he had imagined between the Bosnians and Serbs.

In an interview with the Sleuth Monday, he said the "scariest" part of the trip was wondering where he'd eat next. "I think the only 'red-phone' moment was: 'Do we eat here or at the next place.'"

Clinton, during a late December campaign appearance in Iowa, described a hair-raising corkscrew landing in war-torn Bosnia, a trip she took with her then-teenage daughter, Chelsea. "They said there might be sniper fire," Clinton said.
Threat of bullets? Sinbad doesn't remember that, either.
"I never felt that I was in a dangerous position. I never felt being in a sense of peril, or 'Oh, God, I hope I'm going to be OK when I get out of this helicopter or when I get out of his tank.'"

In her Iowa stump speech, Clinton also said, "We used to say in the White House that if a place is too dangerous, too small or too poor, send the First Lady."
Say what? As Sinbad put it: "What kind of president would say, 'Hey, man, I can't go 'cause I might get shot so I'm going to send my wife...oh, and take a guitar player and a comedian with you.'"

1 comment:

Yobachi said...

LMAO!

The suckers ass mainstream media is giving Clinton a complete pass on all this stuff.

She's lying about experience she absolutely doesn't have, and people are taking her claims as the gospel truth.

But it's really Obama's fault. He can be on t.v. anytime he wants and when he is, he hardly ever says peep to refute Clinton's claims; adn the few times he does, he so soft and lacking in conviction in how he says such things that it doesn't stick.

After Ohio and Texas Defeat, Obama May Be Ready To Fight: http://www.blackperspective.net/index.php/after-ohio-and-texas-defeat-obama-may-be-ready-to-fight/