Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Walmart Documentary - The High Cost of Low Prices


Watch this must see documentary by Robert Greenwald. The documentary has been out for about a year, but even if you have seen the film before, it is worth a second look.

This organization represents everything that is wrong with corporate America. This is a perfect example of why I generally hate the private sector. I can relate to many of the situations discussed in the film, and I have seen many of the tactics with my own eyes.

Pay attention to how they treated their minority workers....

Good old Hillary Clinton was once a member of Walmarts Board of Directors for several years... Why hasn't the mainstream corporate media reported more aggressively about this fact, especially as we are entering the Primary season? And Democrats are falling over themselves to vote for this woman? Unreal. [1] [2]

Watch Film

2 comments:

rikyrah said...

RObert Greenwald is an American Hero, IMO. He's bringing the truth, and long before this movie came out, I vowed not to shop with Wal-Mart, and I pretty much keep to that vow.

Brian said...

I try to stay away from their stores as well.

Have you seen the film "Iraq for Sale"?