Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Black Hall of Shame

The site has been up for weeks, but I have had no time to make any entries.

I'm still working on the concept for this... but the possibilities seem endless. :)

Basically I want to highlight the foolishness in Black Popular culture, Rap culture in particular. I want to enter those in the so-called "Black Community" who are killing the Black image... rappers, rap apologists, "leaders", sports stars, so-called Black organizations, Black media figures, the wives/girlfriends of rappers (who help validate these thugs), etc. I already have the first 10-15 inductees lined up. The field is already crowded.

The purpose is to collect all of the information on these people, their photos, their crimes, their activities...and put it all on one site. If I can at least shame a few people... perhaps the folks who want to buy the music and support these people ("people" is a tentative word to use when describing them), then that is enough for me.

The first inductee will probably be the New York hip hop DJ who threatened (over the air) to rape a 4 year old girl. I'm not making this up. Ahhh yes.... Isn't this culture just great?
I will probably have to take a bath everytime I finish making a new entry. I could use a co-blogger...but I doubt if I will get any help on that. It has been hard getting more co-bloggers for my main blog.

If you have not figured it out already... I pretty much despise modern Black popular culture... particularly the rap gutter culture.

No comments: