Friday, July 24, 2009

My Computer has Flatlined for Good

I'll be out of action indefinitely.... because my computer has finally died. It was almost 10 years old. I added a few more years to it by upgrading as much as possible...

Unfortunately I have no money for a new PC (yes...i'm broke...and life sucks).

But I hope to be back before too long....hopefully sometime in August or September.

Please delete any Spam or comments that don't fit the comment policy. (I usually have to check for this almost everyday...and have to delete nonsense all the time...even with the blogger filters in place).

Enjoy your Summer...

2 comments:

Andre said...

Bummer AI. Sorry to hear about your PC. I might suggest you contact your school. Many universities who upgrade machines in their computer labs offer the replaced machines to their students at a discount. Perhaps that would be an option.

All the same, have a good remainder of the summer. But don't stay away too long, man. The political world's not going to get any less crazy with you being gone.

rikyrah said...

sorry AI. been there. done that. I will miss your commentary.